The next Tier 3 PBIS Trainer-Leader-Coach Institute is coming up quickly. Check out the details below, then sign up soon if you can participate in this exceptional PBIS/MTSS Trainer of Trainers.
Dates: June 1, and June 3-4. Participants are advised to reserve full days to complete coursework by June 4th. Live class meeting times and additional information can be found here: https://www.koi-
- Understand the research and framework behind successful PBIS practices
- Learn to lead quality FBA/BIP’s and deliver dozens of proven individualized interventions in Tier 3
- Behavior Tracking Tools (12 direct observation forms)
- Functional Behavior Assessment (FBA) using PTR Model
- Behavior Intervention Plans (BIP)
- Tier 3 Interventions include: Differential Reinforcement, Group Contingency, Self-Monitoring, Peer Tutoring, 75 Evidence-Based Practices
- Wraparound Process, including Ecomaps & Geomaps
- Scaling Up System
Note: Participants sign a license agreement allowing them exclusive use of KOI Education’s curriculum, slides, activities, trainer manual and other resources for use in their district or organization.
We hope you can join us! Please reach out to me with any questions.