“When I first saw the Open Reader, I immediately thought of all of my former English Learner students who could have benefited from this innovative technology. Life is all about timing. This technology incorporates the fundamental principles of language acquisition teaching and learning strategies seamlessly. It is a game changer for language acquisition.”
Tom Davis, Director of Business Development
Association of Latino Administrators and Superintendents (ALAS)
Schedule a Tour
Starting today, educators like you can bring language & reading super powers to your math classrooms and STEAM programs through the Open Reader tool, accessible in all Mindsets Challenges.
This innovation supports diversity and equity while levelling the playing field for your language learners and students with special needs.
With Open Reader your students will have super powers to:
- Access Mindsets content and student answers in 50+ languages!
- listen to text/read text aloud
- focus reading via line zoom
- visualize words through a picture dictionary
- switch on/off vocabulary prompts (nouns, verbs, adjectives, syllables)
- read & support math content
- choose a background color
- plus more!Live! Open Reader is now live & available across the entire Mindsets Library for middle school math and science.
Schedule a tour to see Open Reader in action. We’ll also share the latest evidence-based research and discuss how Mindsets and Open Reader power up student collaboration and engagement in your classroom.Like to see Open Reader in action?
Simply click on the button below to schedule your 15-minute tour.
Schedule a Tour
Mindsets is an engagement platform for authentic problem solving in math & STEAM, for all students.
Mindsets Learning, Inc. 281 Summer Street, Floor 2, Boston, MA 02210 USA
We love to hear your feedback & answer questions! You can reach us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Mindsets Learning.