The next Tier 2 PBIS Trainer-Leader-Coach Institute is coming up quickly. Check out the details below, then sign up soon if you can participate in this exceptional PBIS/MTSS Trainer of Trainers.
Dates: July 12, 13, and 15. Participants are advised to reserve full days to complete coursework by July 15th. Live class meeting times and additional information can be found here: https://www.koi-
- Understand the research and framework behind successful PBIS practices
- Instruct schools to implement and progress monitor essential targeted interventions for Tier 2
- Progress Monitoring (Daily, Weekly, Monthly)
- Behavior Screening & SRSS-IE
- Check-In, Check-Out
- Bully Prevention
- Social Skills
- Creating systems for additional programs such as: Trauma Informed Care, Social Emotional Learning, Mindfulness, Yoga, Restorative Practice and Suicide Prevention.
- Tier 2 Sustainability System
Note: Participants sign a license agreement allowing them exclusive use of KOI Education’s curriculum, slides, activities, trainer manual and other resources for use in their district or organization.
We hope you can join us! Please reach out to me with any questions.